Friday 15 June 2012

A Chat with Mks

My health is steadily improving. I still cannot walk fast though, lift anything, stoop or sit on floor or any low seat as I start getting the pains again. I went to my doctor today for the final check up and she told me I was fit to go to work now though mustn't exert myself beyond my present feeble strength.

I shall start going to school again from Monday next week!

I am excitedly looking forward to going to school again but somehow I am haunted by strange unknown fears in my heart. I do hope everything is okay in school.

I rang the school and informed Mr in fragile German that I would be coming to school from Monday.

Then Mks rang me.
He was so happy to hear that I was joining again. He started rattling off in his characteristic nonstop chatter.
"You will find changes everywhere in the school." He warned. "Stfn is on a holiday. There is a new English teacher Ant in your place currently to look after your group. Stfn and Ant don't get along with each other at all! Stfn is giving Ant a very bad time! When I learnt that Stfn had to stay in this school, I went up to her and apologized to her for my behavior and told her that if we are to be colleagues than we had better talk and solve all our differences rather than give each other trouble. I told her how some people find some of her habits so abominable and that she should change herself. Mr is very unpopular. Nobody likes her. And she talks soooo much. The state educational authority did several inspections in school and have forced Stf to abide by their rules such as we can't accept children under two years old. Accordingly, from next academic session in September there shall be no baby group in the school. Therefore Ndn who was baby group teacher will take over as German teacher of Mz's group and Stfn shall remain the German teacher of my group instead of getting back to the baby group as planned before. The remaining two English teachers in the baby group will probably be thrown out.
There's a new child admitted in your group who is spoilt rotten and another one coming who is just fourteen months old. You will have plenty of fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment