Monday 11 June 2012

My replacement or what?

I have a habit of checking the school's mail inbox ten times a day. Today when I checked it I nearly fell off my chair. There is a weekly plan written in English posted by a Greek teacher Ant, about whom Asy had told me before.

She has introduced herself in the mail as the new English teacher for my group and made the plan for the week as Stfn is away on a holiday for two weeks!

Have they already fired me or plan to? This looks ominous...I am feeling very frightened suddenly. Mtn had mentioned in his mail that there are very special rules in Germany for firing someone when the person concerned is sick and on sick leave; he had also assured me that he or the committee would support me in case of any danger to my job because of being sick. As yet I don't know if I have to leave the school. Suppose I didn't get transferred as expected and also became out of job? What then?

No comments:

Post a Comment