Tuesday 19 June 2012

I am so terribly sad...

I don't know how many tears I have been shedding secretly since yesterday. I dare not let S know I am crying. He will feel so bad.

I'm no longer required to wake up at five in the morning and rush through morning chores..., I smell my school Tshirts and fold them lovingly. I will never part from them and save them as precious relics. No longer checking the school mails or plan the weekly lessons now. It's tragic!

There's a constant lump stuck in my throat and I can't help but cry. I am missing the school so much. I am missing myself. I am not the same person anymore. I feeling so lost and desolate. I can feel a huge void in my heart, in my very life which can only be filled by another school.

I have mailed Mtn and told him the whole thing. I was afraid he might think I have been fired.

My May salary still hasn't been paid. I also need my experience certificate. I rang the school and talked to Mr. She convinced me this would be done.

Later I received a call from Stf that my police certificate is needed. I don't have one so now I have to go to go to school tomorrow, collect her personal letter for the state office then go to the state office to apply for the certificate as soon as possible.....


No comments:

Post a Comment