Tuesday 4 March 2014

Zlt thinks the same too

Today, I was out in the park where I met Zlt. She is a poor, not much educated Bulgarian single mother of a sixteen year old daughter. She came to Germany three years ago, quickly learnt the language due to her hardships and established herself totally owing to her grit and mantle. A true struggler, I call her.

She obtained a job in this kindergarten as a child carer just a month and a half later than me.
I normally asked her if she was feeling better in Grch's group; earlier she was in Sbr's group.
"Well, certainly I am not brimming over with happiness." said she sardonically. " Nobody smiles here or is a friend of anyone. Some of them seem to think they are experts and nobody else knows a thing. So many times I have seen people smile to someone's face amicably and sneer the moment his back was turned. I don't feel like coming to this place to work. It is depressing and oppressive. It gets on my nerves..."

So I am not the only one who thinks about this place in this way. I had begun doubting myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment