Friday 28 February 2014

Bloody Ju

Today in the morning, I saw Lnd a bit absent minded and upset.
"What's the matter?" I asked casually. And she took me the adjacent room and burst into tears!
"I can't handle this place anymore. I wish I could leave right now. Why do they make an issue of such trivialities?"
She had forgotten to tidy up the Gym. That Ju the bitch, came and started yelling and brought on Ul the manager to the scene just to blow this matter as big as possible.

I hugged her silently feeling so bad for her. I consoled her as best as I could. She recovered soon.
I guess, I am overreacting but it is so mean to make issues out of things. She seems to do it on purpose and I do not enjoy being insulted, complained about and shouted at. A bad start for today..."

It ended the same way as it had started. Well almost...

On Fridays the Yellow group has its meeting and so one from the our group and one from the Green group goes there to attend to the children while the teachers can have their meeting. Today, Mrn decided that two of us would go to help them out leaving just one teacher in our own so that everybody can say that the Green group doesn't help out and doesn't cooperate. Sounded extreme and the reason behind is both the Yellow and the Orange groups are trying to hunt down the Green group and sort of shutting them out or incriminate them. I have many times heard Mrn talk ill about them for really no reason. If anything, Grch is extremely hard working and innovative which is exactly why she has enemies.

 Well, so I and Jnn went to Yellow group. We did everything that was supposed to be done. Then when the snack was over I started dressing the children. One boy got an elbow push from another girl and he started crying. Just at that time Ju walked in and saw him cry. She just got the opportunity she had been in search of since the moment last Saturday when I said in the meeting that the paper (which she had written and I didn't know!) had plenty of grammar mistakes and other conceptual faults.
First she asked me why he was crying.
"Hnn pushed him slightly with her elbow. He is not hurt."
Her face was full of suspicion as if she didn't trust me. She then took him aside to confirm. Two minutes later she came up to me looking thunderous.
"You said Hnn hurt him but he says Alc hurt him."
"Ya that's right. Alc hurt him."
"Isn't there a difference between Alc and Hnn?"
I smiled naturally. " I get confused between these two girls. It was Alc."

Maybe in our next meeting there is going to be a separate point about this in the agenda...

She wanted to make an issue of it just like the morning incident with Lnd. I just somehow didn't let her.
She is hunting me down. Hunting me and the entire Green group. The Huntress!

It is a tragicomedy or a comic tragedy I don't know which term should fit here better, that the top most bosses are good, they spend a colossus amount of time, money and energy to keep develop good relations between employees. A separate department has been formed with hundreds of paid employees just to solve the matters of the internal. Our topmost boss has been offering bonuses to people to introduce new employees - yet at the ground level it remains a cat and mouse struggle with those few cats hell bent on turning other cats into mice and the mice straight into their stomach.

If I am right and if I have the power of justice and truth with me, I am going to defeat this bloody Ju at her own game. I am going to be all smiley smiley with her and will not give her the satisfaction of making my life miserable. She wants to frame me; I will try my level best not to give her any opportunity. She wants to make issues out of nothings. I will not regard her issues as issues- well, this can be maddening for her if she wants me to be upset and angry and I am not.

Oh yes, I noticed those icy cold policewomen speak very nicely to Jn the way they don't to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment