Friday 4 May 2012

Asy is alarmingly ill

Asy is very ill. She had been bleeding since her cleaning after her unfortunate miscarriage. Then she started vomiting and fainting, then diarrhea and then bleeding again so badly that started soaking her bed and clothes.

Her doctor reassured her that some amount of bleeding is normal after miscarriage and actually thought she was exaggerating but when he saw her come into her clinic, talk to him for two minutes and then stood up with blood stains even on the chair, he got seriously alarmed too. He quickly attended her and did something, don't know what but that should stop the bleeding now. If not, she might have to go the hospital immediately otherwise she could well die of blood loss alone.
 Fortunately, after this treatment, her bleeding lessened and by evening it had almost stopped.

She had informed me in the morning that she could not come today. I promised that would talk to her after the school. I was sooo very sorry.

We talked after my school was over; she told me her terrible ordeal in detail. I was so sorry for her. Then I told her about Mz, My's complaint to the Bureau.  She was so shocked. We talked for a long time. She was telling me how happy she used to feel in the group with me and Cl at that time. She admired me for being respectful, kind, trustworthy etc. etc. "I want to become like you. You are so good. everybody praises you. You have so many good qualities." I got very embarrassed and rubbished her praises away.
"No, I am not making this up;" She insisted. " I really feel this way about you. I feel so happy in this school just because of you."
I feel guilty for not telling her that I am soon going to leave. I have promised Stf not to tell anyone so I could not. If Stf thinks she can tell her then she can, but I can't. I just hinted that there are talks afoot of S getting transferred but she replied " If you leave the school, I shall too."


She told me she had many times spoken to Mz and My about her strong desire to have babies and they had always poked fun at her and dissuaded her. She half feels they knew she desperately wanted a baby so they have done something like placing a curse upon her to prevent her from having one. As far fetched as it may sound, it is a matter of fact that everyone in the school is noticing the somewhat eerie and uncanny incidence of everyone falling sick together and unfortunate incidents are happening left and right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment