Wednesday 9 May 2012

Stfn is horrible

Today while I was getting the mother's day craft activity done by the children, Stfn casually told me that Nn is leaving the kindergarten.
"What? Why? When?" I cried.
"Yes, she is leaving though not immediately but at the end of June, just one month before the summer holidays."
"How do you know?"
"I came to know about this just two days ago."
"Just two days ago?" I echoed disbelievingly. "Great! You joined the school just two days after a really really long holiday and you came in at 9 0' clock and got this news? You have been in possession of this information since two days and did not once consider that you should tell me?
"Err...no, I mean I learnt this information while I was away on my leave."
"Really? But you yourself confessed to me that you were so distraught with grief that you switched off your mobile, shut off your computer and were not in touch with anybody at all. You mean, even at that time you entertained Nn's call?"
"Err no, no, it was before that, before I broke my tooth."
"Stfn, you have been absent from the school, off and on since more than a month. I find it insulting to believe that I was present in the school all the time but I didn't know this information, while you have been absent from the school since a really long time and yet you know it."
"Err, no, it was before that."
"Before what? You didn't think it was important for me to know since I am the group teacher?"

I felt I was on fire! I could almost feel myself going up in wild flames. I know she is very close and friendly with both Nn and Onm's mother. I had seen her talk to Nn's mother intimately on mobile and telling her everything that was happening and in fact Nn's mother was even calling her back on mobile. I know that Onm's mother discovered about her resignation long before anyone in the school knew and that was the reason behind her withdrawing Onm away from this school. There have been rumors in the school that Onm is going to the same kindergarten where Stfn has got her job, in fact he is going to be in Stfn's group.
It is not difficult to guess that she has been instigating the parents to withdraw their children from this school.

I asked her point blank:
"Stfn, I have heard Onm is joining the same kindergarten as you and will be in your group as well. Is this true?"
She nodded. Asy jumped up.
"But Stfn, today in the morning you were telling me that you didn't know that Onm was leaving; you discovered just yesterday?"

She had no answer to give to us...!

I was so disgusted with her. She calls herself professional and does everything that is not. She cribs about others doing wrong things or unpleasant things but herself does the same. She thinks her friends don't support her but she herself has no idea how to behave with her friends. She is disgusting!

It was time for me to leave. I went to pick up H from Mk's class.
"I want to say something to you." Said I. "It's about Stfn. I am not complaining because if I wanted to complain I would go somewhere else. I just want to give vent to the pressure building up and blowing my head away. And you are the only one I can talk to in this way."
"What happened?" He asked perplexed.
"Nn is leaving. Its not such a big deal because children do keep leaving for one reason or the other. The point is Stfn is inventing white lies to me so horribly and I am not a pig head to take it." I blazed.
"Nn is leaving?"
"Yes. And she has been in possession of this news since two months or more, knows all the fine details of her leaving date and joining new place but has the guts to tell me that she discovered just two days ago. I know she has been instigating all the parents to leave the group. This is not right."

I turned to say bye to him but he glimpsed tears in my eyes and he hugged me silently knowing that I suffered great emotional pain due to Stfn's double behavior.
"I feel so sorry for you." He said comfortingly. "That Stfn is out of her mind. I am myself so angry with her because of same reasons."

I went to change my shoes and found Mks changing Enrq's diapers. He guessed I had been crying. He asked me what was wrong.
"You were right...about Stfn. I was wrong. I eat my words."
"What happened?"
"Nn is leaving."
"Whatt? That's not possible. Nn's parents are Stf's lawyers and close friends. If Nn is leaving Stf should be the first one to know and I am sure she doesn't."
"I know nothing about Nn's parents. As to they being friends with Stf, unfortunately they are greater friends with Stfn. I mean that's what I guess." I laughed wryly.
"Tell me the whole thing. How do you know Nn is leaving. I am sure if Stf comes to know this she would be very upset."
"Well, today Stfn told me she discovered this news two days ago but she is lying and actually she has known this since a long time. She has been instigating all the parents to leave."
"I am going to tell this to Stf right now."

No comments:

Post a Comment