Tuesday 8 May 2012

New Revelation Today


I had now begun feeling seriously guilty about behaving badly with Stfn. I have no right to judge her. She really has undergone a difficult time. Losing a close and a beloved family member is serious enough to make one relegate every other thing to the background, be it work or one's life itself. I should not have been so cold and aloof to her.
I would apologize to her today, I promised myself.

Today Asy had also come. After a really long time! I was so happy to see her.

Stfn was in a horrible mood! Ready to beat the life out of you by her deeply thoughtful, serious, gloomy, quiet, sulking expressions alone, looking truly like a tragedy queen in short.
"Are you okay?" I asked matter of factly.
"No. I have a headache and I am not feeling good. My whole body is hurting."
I tried to be good to her the whole day but her sullen expressions just wouldn't go away.
I noticed she was totally disinterested in work, avoiding any molecule of effort that she could and finding ways to rest her butt. She should rather come to school with glue applied already to her bottom.

Little by little, Asy explained everything that had happened during her absence; the thefts, the false allegations, the letter, the whole conspiracy, everything. Stfn was shocked especially to hear that she had been accused of all the thefts in the school.

A new revelation was made today!

Stfn had applied in another school in March and secured a position. Nobody in the school knew about this. Yet,  the day when Mz and My were having their farewell, My came up to Stfn and congratulated her on her new job! How come?
"Hold. Please hold." I cried. " Can you tell me the name of the school in which you have got your new job?"
"LG"
"Asy, did you hear that? LG! LG!! LG!!!"
"So what does this mean?" Asked Stfn thoroughly puzzled.
"LG is the same school where As works.(as told to me by the new Nigerian teacher Tn.)
"Yes, I know. When I went there for my interview, the lady over there smiled at me and said she knew everything about me already because she had been told everything about myself by As who works over there. And My is also going to join that school soon."
"Asy, this proves my another hypothesis. I was guessing that Mz and My were still in close connection with As. The news of Stfn getting employed in LG was conveyed to My by As. I was also guessing that maybe As will arrange for My and Mz to get jobs in the same school. This guess is also right. I can't believe my reasoning was so accurate. I am amazed at myself."

Asy was amazed too not at the news but at the accuracy of my guess.

Good luck, Stfn, you are going to a den of wolves the same ones who wove a wicked plan to get you ousted from this school. Do you really want to go to that place now?


No comments:

Post a Comment