Monday 20 June 2011

Adn the new English teacher

Adn is a new sweet looking English teacher from Canada basically hailing from Croatia. While I was away on vacation she worked in my place and did her work well enough.

Yesterday, I heard from her that she is planning to leave too. She wanted to work full time for more money and had been promised that after 2-3 months she will be made full time but now she is being told that full time position is not available and she must either accept part time position or quit.

She told me that getting this job forced her to make additional expenses like paying for medical certificate, police clearance, translation of her degrees and so on which made her draw heavily from her savings; now she is left with no money even to buy clothes for herself.
"They told me if I procured all the required certificates I would get a full time job but now they are ditching me. I cannot work for such a little amount."

I wish everything works out well for her. God knows why the management is hell bent on ousting all the teachers and parents from the school...!

No comments:

Post a Comment