Wednesday 29 June 2011

Nd in our group?

Yesterday during the meeting I discovered that Nd is to be with us in the next session.
This is hardly a welcome news for either myself or Cl.

For one thing, coming of any third person between myself and Cl means interfearence in our methods of handling our students and parents. On previous occasions I have keenly noticed that Nd is not the type I prefer; she is strict and harsh with the kids and appears slightly dominating type; means she would want things to work her way and if it happened to be something we didn't approve of, well, there will be tensions.

And then why are we being given an extra teacher when we don't require one? Can it mean that the management is concidering shifting Cl to some other group or maybe ousting me or her...?
Cl was horrified to hear this.
"I know working with Nd will be difficult for us because...you know what I mean? And I love this group and above all..working with you is different than working with anybody else...Oh God! I hope we get to stay together in the same group."
"Whichever group you stay in, you needn't worry; children will always love you and parents will always appreciate you." I said.
"And same with you, same with you." She cried vehemently.
"Let's pray to God that we really do stay together. "

5 weeks more to go; then 1 month long summer holidays and the next session starts on 5th of September. I wonder what do we have in store for us.

Today. I returned Cl's plate in which she had baked the cake for me. As a token of appreciation and affection I presented her a big cookbook with 100 recipes from around the world including Asian dishes. She was so happy. She hugged me several times and I was so happy too. We really do love each other in a quaint way...that is we respect and admire each other, we give each other space and growth, we are extremely thankful for the other's qualities and contribution - just minus the trust and intimacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment