Tuesday 28 June 2011

A cake for me...

Yesterday, Clt mother was talking to Cl. Her younger daughter is in St's group since two months now. She said she desperately wanted her daughter to come to our group as soon as possible but at the same time she felt sad that Clt would move on the other group which meant leaving our group.
"Its so nice to know that we have such happy and contented parents in our group; and...I have no qualms in admitting that it is because we both love and take of our children and our parents." I said.
" Yes, I know." She remarked. "and I feel so glad that I work with you-"
"Me too."
"I feel sure if I had to work with somebody else I wouldn't be able to work at all..."
"And I think the same..."

Today we had the staff meeting in the playground as inside the school was too hot with 28 degrees; and we had a bad: from the next session Nd will be with us in our group.

I wasn't happy to hear this and didn't know what Cl thought about it.

 This Thursday there is to be a an Elternabend or a Parents' Evening in which the new parents are invited to the school and they are given full information about the school and introduction of the teachers in a formal manner..

Today Cl had baked a big chocolate cake for me as my Birthday present. I wasn't celebrating my birthday even then she brought a cake for me knowing that I really love eating cakes.

She is such a darling...!

No comments:

Post a Comment