Friday 17 June 2011

Alc is leaving

Alc is leaving too.

Today was her farewell party. The whole school gathered in the hall and ate cakes baked by Alc's group and for teachers there was a special cake baked by her.

I couldn't help noticing that Mz looked particularly happy. She is bound to be; there were several rumors that both Mz and Alc were not getting along with each other and that Mz was giving Alc such a hard time that she was planning to quit as soon as possible.

"I am sorry you are leaving us but I am glad you are leaving because you've got a nice job offer." I said.
"Well, to tell the truth, there are many reasons for my leaving. Currently the biggest one is since March Stf suddenly reduced 600 Euros from my salary without explaining to me why. She simply said that As was paying me more by mistake. Losing 600 Euros suddenly is too much for me. I have certain expenses to look after. I can't afford to be paid so less for no reason. Something similar happened with Cl as well."
"And me as well." I said. " Though I am glad it is only about 100 Euros. Isn't it ridiculous? Our contracts were discussed in front of As and Stf and now As is gone and suddenly Stf thinks we are being paid more and reduces our salary to half..."

Currently there are 3 new English teachers on recruitment so I guess there won't be any problem in the school as there was when Ad had left...

No comments:

Post a Comment