Tuesday 21 June 2011

Ll and her brother are leaving too

Today during the home time, Ll's mother who is an ( was an) active and prominent committee member told me in whisper that she is withdrawing her two children from this school.
"Oh no, you too?" I exclaimed and her eyes got filled with tears.
"There was no other way. Staying here is too insulting for my self respect." She struggled to keep her voice steady.
"Can we talk outside?"
"Oh yes. I will wait for you outside the school." She agreed.

I met her outside and we talked for some minutes. There was nothing new to be said or heard but I was glad we could talk to each other without hindrance. She told me My's group is horrible because she doesn't teach anything. Mk is an excellent teacher but English teachers keep getting fired without being replaced so little children and their parents suffer.

" I am withdrawing my children because I am so unhappy with the school's management and all the ugly things that have happened in the last 2-3 weeks between it and us. The school is good enough and my children loved it; that's the only reason why I am sad. Luckily they will now be in the same school as Jn and Ot. The management incredibly crazy. It doesn't know how to run or manage a school. It lest stupid teachers remain, fires good teachers without reason, regards hard working parents' committee as its enemy and accordingly rusticates their children who had no role to play in the whole drama...This is ridiculous."

It is indeed ridiculous. Just a month or two ago This Tk had forced Clt's mother to admit her second child against her and our wish and had told us he was doing it because he wanted to increase the student's number in school. And now 6-7 children have abruptly left the school with some more to follow suite...!

Penny wise Pound foolish....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment