Thursday 2 June 2011

Tm is the new manager

I was just randomly viewing the school's website when my eyes nearly fell out of my head to discover that that kindly looking, middle aged and extra talkative Tm who is Stf's boyfriend is in fact Dr T K, the new manager of the school !
He has a sufficiently impressive academic record and the title of Dr before an equally dignified sounding real name as opposed to his nick name which made him appear like a dog in my eyes.

This revelation creates further confusion in my mind, probably in everybody's mind. Is he only Stf's boyfriend who is trying to help her girlfriend out of a difficult situation just informally or is he the real manager of the school in cash and kind like As was? If the latter is correct then does it not mean that both Mz and My are no longer enjoying their raised status of combined manager of the school? But their introduction in the school's website clearly says they are the manager which would mean there are altogether 3 managers....!
How weird..!

No comments:

Post a Comment