Saturday 4 June 2011

Parents' committee resigns mysteriously !!!

I am still on my vacation. Yesterday I received a strange mail from the Parents' Committee that they all have resigned from their position. It is so strange and unbelievable. I can't make any head or tail of this piece of news. What does it mean? What could have happened to cause this?

Asking Cl or anybody else from up was totally out of question. They would never tell me anything. As a last resort, I mailed Mt asking him to throw some light on this matter. He promptly mailed me back that they had gathered for a special meeting but had some heated argument and then things went so completely and so swiftly out of control that it ended up in resignation.

I am thankful to Mt for telling me this much but it still does not clear the mystery at all. I am still in dark and am wondering what is happening up there. Something is happening to be sure...!!!

I do hope everything is alright...

No comments:

Post a Comment