Thursday 26 April 2012

Asy is pregnant!

Yesterday I had to come back from school on account of a strange side pain which I had been experiencing off and on, since last Saturday but never before that. The pain's intensity subsided when I reached home. I was planning to go to the doctor next tomorrow morning. However, in the morning when I woke up I was horrified to discover I was now getting a hives attack!

Going to school in this condition was out of question. I had a hives attack last before last year too. It is terrible.

At about 9 0'clock, I received Asy's call.
"I am pregnant."
"What?" I cried not knowing if she were happy or sad about it.

She was so excited and almost incoherent. She told me everything then. She had been wanting a baby badly but the last two times she had become pregnant, she told everybody happily and unfortunately she had repeated miscarriages. This time she doesn't want to tell anyone, not even Stf.
"I feel so bad for Stf. There is a shortage of teachers. I just now had a call from Mks and he was asking me that I should try to come as there is neither Stfn nor you in the school. There is nobody for our group. I told him I cannot come because I am very ill. I really am very ill. I am constantly throwing up and getting unconscious. My doctor has told me that to stop going to the kindergarten as there are several sorts of infections there and any one of them could be dangerous for me. I have been advised full rest at home and no strenuous activity.
So I won't be coming to the kindergarten anymore now."

Dear Asy! I am so happy for her. I assured her again and again that she need not worry about the school. It can be taken care of one way or the other. She has to think about herself and her health now before everything else. As yet we have to keep this news secret from Stf or anyone in the school on her request.

"Oh, and I am sooo happy too but I can't explain, how frightened I am. I keep thinking that something bad will happen. I am so scared. I don't want another mishap this time. I want to have a baby desperately."

There goes another teacher of our sinking little kindergarten....!
Her reason for leaving is great but now we are one teacher lesser. As if the destiny has decided to strike down on Stf and her kindergarten with an uncommon brutal force. It appears almost like an evil design that everyone including myself, directly or indirectly should chose precisely this time to leave the school....!

Poor Stf! I pity her deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment