Friday 27 April 2012

Asy lost it again. I am so sorry for her...

My hives attack did subside a little in the evening, but after midnight I started getting another fresh outbreak.
I couldn't go to school today as well.

In the morning Asy called me on phone. She was in great distress.
"I had a miscarriage again. I think I can never have babies. There is something wrong with my system which does not let me carry my pregnancy. This is so tragic. I love children and want to become a mother but I can't. Now this is the third time same thing happening to me. Everyone can become pregnant, even sixteen, fifteen year old girls can become pregnant, why can't I? I can't bear to look at children or babies now....They remind me of my tragedy all the time...."

I was so terribly sorry for her. I couldn't find anything to comfort her. I was so very very sorry.

She will join the school next week. She cannot stay at home as she shall keep brooding all the time which will drive her crazy.

I rang the school and informed them about my own condition. Then I went to the doctor myself. My hives are no better still. It is maddening to see ugly swollen red patches appear all over your body which sometimes look like a splash of liquid and burn and itch like hell and you can't do anything to relieve yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment