Monday 2 April 2012

Mtn's mail

I was astonished to find several interesting mails in my inbox today - which I hadn't expected.

First there was Stf's general mail to all the parents in honey sweet words saying she was sorry to inform them that "Our valued teacher My and Mz have resigned and will regretfully quit the school on 1st of April.' without elaborating the reason why they were doing so.

The second mail was that of the parents committee to all the parents telling them that unfortunately My and Mz were quitting and they wanted the management to negotiate and postpone their resignation till the session end or at least till two weeks so that the children could say a proper farewell to them.

Yet a third one was from none other than Mtn himself telling me that he had been requested by Stf to change the password immediately so he was giving me the new password and requested me to pass it on to the other teachers as well as he didn't have their personal email ids.

I smiled to myself. Mz and My have managed to dig such a big pit for the school and Stf herself, yet look at their deftness in diabolicalness. The parents and the children think the world of them and are trying to forestall their resignation.

I wrote back to Mtn through another mail id that he need not waste his sentiments on them - they deserved this fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment