Friday 20 April 2012

The possible motive?

I have still been unable to get rid of the whirlpool of thoughts in my mind which was suddenly formed yesterday when I discovered Mz, My's conspiracy plan. I haven't stopped thinking about this even for one single minute. Yesterday was a hectic day because of the meeting and I hadn't eaten anything the whole day. To make it worse, I couldn't even sleep at night. I kept lying awake in bed, thinking thinking thinking about Mz and My.
In the morning when I woke up, I had a strange heaviness in my heart and the feeling of an iron rod stuck in my rib cage which made it difficult for me to breathe now and then.

Stfn was absent today. Her tooth has gotten worse and she needed to stay at home. So today I was alone with Asy. Mk and Mks both were present and had already heard of everything.
Mks remarked in his characteristic down to earth, practical way.
"I am not shocked in the least. This is very normal. It happens everywhere in the world. I know very well there are people who are as good as angels towards you and they stab you in the back when they find an opportunity. I am not shocked they did this. It is something to expect from them. It is their character."

Asy asked me what could be their motive for doing this. Stf has no idea too; she speculates that maybe they were jealous of her money and status and her frequent lavish holidays. She also now recalls that My was always prying into account books and used to remark pensively that the kindergarten was having a big income.

"I have a suspicion." Said I." Mz and My were great great friends together with As, our former manager. As was fired later on charges of money theft and she joined another big kindergarten which has several branches in this city. I had noticed that My and Mz never talked about As when she was fired; they refrained from even broaching her subject. I am guessing that they continued to be close friends together even after As' dismissal. And did all this step by step, stealthily to avenge for her insult. I would not be surprised to know that now they both work in the same kindergarten as As on her recommendation.



No comments:

Post a Comment