Tuesday 25 March 2014

An unbelievably nice day today

Mrn was supposed to be absent just for two days but today she rang to tell us that she won't be coming the whole week due to still being ill.
And what a nice day it was without Mrn the morbid or Jnn the dreadful.

In the morning Jnt from the yellow group came to help us out. She is a good jolly natured person who doesn't seem to mind smiling affably at others. She stayed with me till Loz arrived and after that Loz and I were alone with nine children and the whole day passed with touch-wood no mishap and no fear and restraint in our hearts.

In the afternoon, after nap time, the green group had to go for meeting. So their group of 16-20 children were split between our group and the yellow group and we managed together with no problem at all.
Loz commented that he felt very happy and relaxed after having talked to me yesterday. Just like me, he noticed too that despite just the two of us with nine kids that later became fifteen kids which is more than we had ever had in this group before, we hadn't experienced any tension, stress or even difficulty in managing the day - something which is impossible to imagine with Jnn who constantly complains of stress, stress stress and tensions and difficulties even when there are just five kids with four teachers.
If she were present today she would have died with her stress..!

Long after I had returned home from the kindergarten, I received a call from him informing me about the transport strike tomorrow. Although this time I had received ample warning from all quarters through mails and messages, I must say I rather liked this kindly and helpful gesture of his; so unlike the previous incident last week when Jnn and Mrn both proved to be so brutally unhelpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment