Saturday 31 March 2012

Mz, My Gbt, they all are evil

Wow, what an end to a horrible episode! And what an end to people like My and Mz. I regret they were let off rather leniently just like As. They deserve something more.

I was wrong in my perception of Gbt's character when I said she had nothing to contribute. She has apparently contributed a great deal. She has been instrumental in dethroning the two super power blocks in the school.
At the end of the day I am just impressed by the way these three women have revealed their low character.
Gbt might have ended up doing what the whole school most wished for but that doesn't earn her any appreciation from my side.
 I cannot respect the fact that a person who is barely out of the first six months of his first career in his life, sneaks into deliberate friendship with the two most important authorities in the institution and hatch a murky plot against the very institution, and then has the gut to turn against his allies on a miniscule issue, and go and give them away and now plot against them, as if plotting is his mission in life. This sort of behavior is best explained as having a snake in your sleeve.
I admit I had always found her mysteriously unpleasant, the type of person I couldn't exactly define but felt quite sure I didn't want to trust or be friends with. There was something in her demeanor that struck me as akin to dishonest though I couldn't quite pinpoint it as dishonest. Sometimes you get impressions in your mind you have no words to explain. In short she just bothered me.

As to My and Mz... what else is there to say? Two ambitious, manipulative, deceitful women, armed with the skills of false pretensions, and flattery and no real attributes,  have been able to get along fairly better than the others out there who are people of character, substance, talent and sentiments.
Yet, this is proof enough. Flattery will get you only this far - your meanness, only this down. They are still better off as they already have a new job somewhere else and now they do not even have to serve their notice period and are technically free. In addition, they have the impressive tag of 'served as manager of one of the biggest kindergartens in the city' in their circum viate to benefit them through out their life.

Mz was an evil woman. Her very presence was evil. Her exit makes me feel almost as if the Ravan of Ramayan has been killed.

It is Stf who has emerged as a real hero in this entire episode of plot and deceit. I have a grudging admiration for her keen intelligence which turned the whole plan back upon the perpetrators with no losses in the end. It is remarkable how she has turned a nasty situation to serve her advantage. She is intelligent and worthy of laurels. I only wish she gets someone right to lead her school. Its ridiculous that her efforts to obtain a fitting manager for her school only makes her stumble from one pitfall to the other making lots of money in between.

I wish she wouldn't trust that creepy Gbt. The very thought of Gbt gives me shivers down my spine.

Mark my words. Stf is anything but foolish. Gbt will also receive her end in a similar way...!

No comments:

Post a Comment