Wednesday 23 April 2014

Mrn is Leaving!

Today as I entered the group, I met Jnn. She excitedly blurted that since Mrn was pregnant and physically not able to do much work (any work), the management has decided to send her on maternity leave for about a year or more. Her last working day would be my last day before going on a three week holiday.
"Are you leaving Mrn?" I asked her.
"Who told you?" She asked a bit miffed."I had planned to break this news to you personally. Well, now you know. Yes, I am leaving."

I don't know whether to be happy with this news or sad. To be sure it would indeed be relieving to get away from her dreadful shadow because she keeps me in something like a constant eclipse. She kind of smothers me. But this also means getting a new team leader and who would that be?

I went up to Ncl to talk to her if I could be given leadership. Nope. I can't be given because my qualifications no matter how high they are, are not recognized in Germany. She had sent my certificates to the authority but hasn't received any reply as yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment