Thursday 24 April 2014

meeting with Ulk and our new team leader

Today I had a meeting with Ulk

First off she told me that my colleagues were a bit irritated with me due to my quiet unresponsive attitude during meetings. By colleagues I know she meant only Mrn. True, I have almost always kept quiet during these meetings as sometimes I find discussed subjects abject foolish while sometimes I consider how dangerous it could be to offer my ideas to a set of particular people like Mrn, Sbr or jn who tend to always rebuff me.

I felt glad for being asked to speak out! That gave me a kind of license to be able to speak and offer my suggestions.

Then she discussed how to implement my new concept of Nature and Culture studies. The last time I was on the verge of introducing this concept, I went on a month long holiday which not only stalled this project but also gave another project in somebody else's hand: the project of preschool group. I had wanted that so badly. And this time when I am again asked to start this project, I am going on a three week holiday to India again!
The preschool group I probably could be given from August onwards.

She also informed me that Jn would be our new team leader! Out of the fire straight into the frying pan! Jn is none other than that young German girl who claims she is a native English teacher because she visits England once or twice a year for a week or two. Her English grammar is often full of errors but no one dares tell her. But probably the worst part is, she already dislikes me enough to make me uncomfortable with the idea of having her as team leader.

Probably Mrn was still better....She let me do what I wanted not because she respected my capability but because this gave her free time for herself. Jn will not do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment