Monday 21 April 2014

A disturbing news

I heard today from Mryl that Shy was here on hospitation yesterday! Shy was a dumb (and mute) middle aged Indian housewifely child carer in baby group in MM while I was there. In a particular meeting in MM, I remember her telling all of us that she was teaching ( or trying to) English opposites to babies under two years! Imagine babies not being able to tell their name or identify their belongings but smart on opposites!!
And she was sister in law of Rvn...

It would be scandalous to have her of all people be my colleague. I guess if that happens, the first thing I will need is to bury all the dead and start a new life afresh!

"Nowadays I have begun to think this place is after all no better than the MM;" Jss commented ruefully."they employ just about anyone, just like MM without any regard to qualification or standard."

Jss is fit to get murdered. This kindergarten offers a bonus of 200/- for introducing a new teacher. For the sake of these 200/- Euros she has until now introduced nearly 4-7 teachers from MM which includes me. So far so good, I only hope and pray that Cris does not come hurtling my way here.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment